Friday, June 17, 2011

Are you a neighbour like this?

In this 2010 Comic strip, “Dark Side of the Horse by Samson” and taken from the internet on September 29, 2010 Samson has his anti –hero Horace the Black horse outside walking and complaining bitterly about his neighbour, saying: “I will never forget the first time I met my neighbour.” -------- “No matter how hard I try!”
I guess we have all met someone like that, even if not quite had one for a next door neighbour. But enough of them! What about ourselves now? True, there may be some, or even many others we know like that, but how many others feel the same way about us too? As my late mother used to say: “It takes two to Tango!”
So today, forget about how your neighbour treats you and focus on how you treat them! And if there is no difference between the two, then just maybe you have found the real cause of your problems with your neighbour? Again this will not always be true. Some people just are impossible to get along with. But if we never try, we will never really know where the real problem lies will we? Over to you now!

No comments: