Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Further Correction and Fuller Explanation OF Jewish Calendar In Regard to Passover/Easter.

Further Correction and Fuller Explanation OF Jewish Calendar In Regard to Passover/Easter. 13/4/2009
In response to my Blog about “ Easter” I received a response from a fellow Blogger pointing out a mistake in the material I had originally taken from another blogger. So in response to that, I wrote another blog correcting this mistake using his new material. To which I received the following response from the blogger who corrected my Easter Blog.
It reads: “Mockingbird has left a new comment on your post "Correction To Use Of Jewish Calendar In “Easter” B...": I've put up a blog post about this matter over at my blog. My comment on your blog turns out to need some qualifications of its own.”
Now I am not going to paste his blog here. If you wish to check it out for yourself, I will attempt to attach the appropriate Link for you.
It is a good comment. Rather long but very detailed. And that is the problem when it comes to my blogs. They are not meant to be long or detailed, but rather short and interesting little stories, with just enough information to get whatever point I am trying to make across. I feel that if you really want or need more information on any particular subject I blog on, you will go past Bloggers and go to an online Encyclopaedia or Dictionary etc. In other words, if you want thorough information, go to the original or correct sources and not some online blogger like me.
Trust this helps?

No comments: