Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Best advice.

According to P.K. Shaw in my Collins Desk Top Calendar on Feb 23rd, “The best advice we ever had was given us as toddlers: take one step at a time.”
Again very simple advice, but how often do we heed it, hey? I can’t speak for you, but often it seems I am trying to do many things at once, and often because of that, many of them are attempted out of Order, and quite often I find I just have to stop some things and go back and beginning again take them one step at a time and in the right order too.
How about you? Is there something that you are currently doing that you to need to just stop and start again, taking it all just one step at a time?
Just something simple and yet profound for you to contemplate on today and hopefully to put into action. Sooner rather than later, hey?

No comments: