Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally, Fully Moved Now.

Well here I am back again after a longer break than originally intended. We have officially been in this house for a month now, but as a couple of things, (mainly the fish Tanks and especially the Computer,) were still at the Children’s house, we have been flitting back and forth ever since, so that I could do my Computer generated work, (Correspondences, sermons preparation, Bulletins, etc.)

That and all the myriad of things to do in settling into a new home have also taken their toll on time and energy. Thus we tended to spend our time on the important and the urgent things, and the Blog site was not considered one of them. I had originally written the ‘Making Sausages’ Blog over 5 months ago but had not found a real need to send it until recently when I found doing everything and the blog was difficult, so I momentarily dropped the blog. First for just one day, which then became 3 days, then 4 and finally it is nearly 3 weeks now. Doesn’t time fly when you let it, hey?

Well that’s me! What about you? What is it in your life right now that is dominating all your time and energy? Is it something really worth all that you are missing out on, and hope will it soon come to a natural end or do you actually need to take control and end it now?

In other words I am asking you, what are the current priorities in your life right now? And are they the right ones? If so enjoy them.

If not, what can you do about it? See it to its brief and imminent end like I did with the move, or take more drastic steps to finish it? What say you? Walter

No comments: