Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Feeding Off, verses Bouncing off.

A little while back, my blog friend Lynx said in one of her blogs, that we feed off each other to inspire further blogs and while I agree wholeheartedly, I just wished she had used another word than feed. I prefer a word like bounce for instance, which has the connotation that we use each other as a sounding board for the benefit of both, which I like, appreciate and often need!

Whereas to me, feeding off, reminds me too much of people who just use you for their own benefit and don’t give a hoot about you, other than how it benefits them.

How about you? How do you see other people? As people to feed off, or as People to bounce ideas of?

Do you see other people as people, or worse things, to be used to build you up, to step on to help you up? Or as fellow travellers along the same path to help and encourage one another along through “the Hard Yards” so to speak?

So, do you bounce off your friends or feed off them? There is a world of difference! Are you even aware of that difference? Walter

No comments: