Thursday, June 28, 2007

How Old Would You Be?

A little while back I received an e-mail with some jokes on it. One of them grabbed my attention. Not as a joke but as a real question.

This is the question: “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” A good question indeed!

I would go further and say what a great question! Physical age can be a real handicap, but the old axiom that “You are only as old as you feel”, is also very true.

Some people can be old at 50 while others are still young at 70. So how old are you? I think I am in the middle, as although I am in my 50’s and beginning to feel my age, I am still acting like a child.

And in many aspects, hope I always do! How about you? Walter

1 comment:

Lynx217 said...

I look 10 years younger but starting to feel 30 older... UGH I understand my Mom way too early!! Hopefully I THINK it's not too late.....